Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  Thank you for joining me on my journey of spiritual enlightenment.  My name is Valentina and I am a working wife, mom, animal devotee and lover of all things spiritual and beautiful.  I grew up in a deeply religious home with a Mother that celebrated and embraced the deeper mysteries of the world and life.  I think that we shared a past lifetime together as Rom women traveling through Eastern Europe peddling fortunes "whenever and wherever" to quote the enchanting Shakira!

This is my first foray into blogging, so please be patient with me as I bumble my way through this.  My intentions with this project it not only to journal my experiences, but to share with you as so many others have shared with me!  My hope is that we can all travel together -- hand in hand -- if only for a short while.

Some of the things I am currently enjoying / exploring are meditation, cartomancy with playing cards (thus the blog name!), clairvoyance and her lovely sisters (clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, etc...), reiki, yoga and energy healing.  I am totally and completely self-taught, so please keep that in mind when reading future posts!  A lot of the information I've gathered comes from various sources and I will always link-back and give credit where credit is due to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment