Thursday, June 28, 2012

Great News -- Wee Daily Three

Today's wee daily three promises long-awaited good news that leads to positive changes, I can't hardly wait!

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

B, R, R - A problem will be solved, things will steadily improve.

Rule 2 - Suits:

S, H, D - An emotional (H) problem (S) is successfully (D) overcome.

Rule 3 - Numerology:

4, 9, 2 - Stability (4), Changes (9), Exchanges (2)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

4 of Spades - Instability; Uneven temper; Exhaustion; Speeding ticket
9 of Hearts - Change of heart; The "Big Wish" card*; Change for the better
2 of Diamonds - Money changing hands, A message; An invitation

Outcome:
A long-awaited (4S) message (2D) concerning something near and dear to the heart (9H) ushers in positive changes that I have been hoping for.


*The 9 of Hearts (9H) is the "Big Wish" card in most cartomancy systems.  I remember my Mom telling me that anything that was wished for "known or unknown" would be granted.  You can decipher more closely the nature of the wish by looking at the cards that fall near to her.  For wee daily three pulls I use it in a more general way, she still tells me that a good thing is coming my way, just not in the large-scale way that you would see in a more detailed draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment