Friday, June 22, 2012

An Argument about Finances -- Wee Daily Three

I thought that I would try today’s draw in the form of a worksheet.  I used to write every reading out like this, it really helped me to tie everything together.  After awhile, you will find that you don't need to do this anymore because your intuition kicks in and the messages start to flow through automatically.

Wee Daily Three Worksheet

Cards:


Rule 1* – Red is good and Black is Bad:

R, B, B - A fair beginning steadily worsens and turns foul.

Rule 2 – Suits:

D, S, S – Finances (D) are moving in the wrong direction (S) and goals feel out of reach (S).

Rule 3 – Numerology:

K, 3, 2 – Men or Power (K), Growing things (3), Exchanges (2).

Rule 4 – Card Definitions:

K of Diamonds – Man of wealth; The power of finances, to pay for things
3 of Spades – Loss, Problems adding up
2 of Spades – Arguments; Separation; Conflict

Outcome:
This one is pretty clean cut, an argument (2S) with my husband (KD) about the state (3S) of our finances (KD).  I did find out this morning that I over-payed a few utilities (oops, it happens).. not that big of a deal.  He won’t be too upset, I don’t think!!

*These rules are based on the HedgeWytch Method found archived here.  The original website in no longer up, this is the best I could find!

No comments:

Post a Comment