Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We Still Have Work to Do -- Wee Daily Three

Today's draw tells me that we still have a little work to do to overcome yesterday's issues.


General Meanings:

6 of Clubs - Business trip or goal; Education (learning, reading, teaching, etc.)

7 of Spades - Trouble; Tears

3 of Hearts - A child; Fertility

My first reaction when turning these little darlings over this morning was, "Uffda, a 7 of Spades!"  But I will cover more of that little bit-o-sunshine (not) in a minute.

Outcome:

Today's wee daily three suggests to me that we still have a little bit of work to do and steps to take (6 of Clubs) to accomplish our goal with our toddler's (3 of Hearts) potty training.  And although the problem will be solved rather easily (3 of hearts ends the trio) it won't be for a lack of tears and frustration (7 of Spades).

Not so horribly bad after all!  Now let's talk about my first impression with the 7 of Spades.  In most cartomancy systems, this card means bad luck or a loss, or something else on the terrible-spectrum.  I couldn't agree more.  Not only are we talking about the mystical power of 7, which can mostly represent troubles in my book; but the suit of Spades, which are generally limitations, troubles, and set-backs.  So it can be a little bit of a double-whammy when it shows up in a reading. The good part, and light at the end of the tunnel, is that the 7S is covered by the 3H, a sweet card of loveliness and beauty.

So all's well that ends well!

Another last note, when I see the same card showing up again and again in readings or daily draws, it tells me that the original issue is still unresolved.  Some folks disagree with me on this and read every draw as a new day.  You may have an entirely different take, if so please let me know in the comments section, I'd love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment