Saturday, June 30, 2012

Eye On the Prize -- Wee Daily Three

Today's pull is telling me that I am on the right track, but that more work is needed to ensure the success I am looking for.

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

B, R, B - A temporary truce or rest.  Do not let your guard down; appearances can be deceiving.

Rule 2 - Suits:

C, D, C - Much work but only little profit.

Rule 3 - Numerology:

4, 9, 10 - Stability (4), Changes (9), Ends (10)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

4 of Clubs - Goals on firm footing; A desk; The Country; Plodding along; Boredom at work
9 of Diamonds - Change in financial status, usually for the better; Creature comforts, finery; On rare occasions, fame
10 of Clubs - A great deal of work to do, work piling up; Completion of a practical project; Achievement in general; Journey by air

Outcome:
Practical goals and workings for a better financial status (9D) are on a firm footing (4C) however, there is still a great deal of work to be done (10C) so don't take your eye off of the prize!

With two clubs in this draw, the cards are telling me not to forget that lots of work --often boring and tedious-- is required in my current task.  I am on my way to my first "Spiritual Development" class today, and this is a good message for me to keep in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment