Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Helping Hand -- Wee Daily Three

Sometimes it's not always about me, me, me!  Today's wee daily three is a good example of such...

Cards:

Rule 1 – Red is good and Black is bad:

R, B, B – A fair beginning steadily worsens and turns foul.

Rule 2 – Suits:

H, C, S - An emotional (H) problem that you will work out of (C), but slowly (S).

Rule 3 - Numerology;

7, 8, 2 – Troubles (7), Ideas and Thought (8), Exchanges (2).

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

7 of Hearts – A troubled heart or emotional problem
8 of Spades – Negative thoughts or attitude; Feeling oppressed.
2 of Clubs – A helping hand; A doubling.

Outcome:
A helping hand (2C) with an emotional problem (7H) that stems from one’s own negative thoughts or feelings of oppression (8S).  

I was stumped with these cards this morning, I am feeling very well and my thoughts are all unicorns and butterflies!  I did however; get a call from a girlfriend who needed a little assistance with an ongoing emotional issue she is experiencing.  Right on, Wee Daily Three, right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment