Monday, June 25, 2012

Unexpected Trouble -- Wee Daily Three

I could've done without this draw today, I can only wait and see how it all unfolds!

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is Bad:

B, B, B - Trouble, trouble, and another dose of trouble.

Rule 2 - Suits:

S, C, C - A lot of work (C) is needed (C) to overcome a problem or troubled situation (S).

Rule 3 - Numerology:

9, J, Q - Changes (9), Youths and/or Messages (J), Women and/or Truths (Q).

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

9 of Spades - Disappointment; Changes for the worse
J of Clubs - A practical youth; Message of a practical matter
Q of Clubs - A business woman; Truth of a business matter

Outcome:
Today's daily draw points to unexpected troubles and disappointment (9S) that will require an understanding of practical (JC) truths (QC) to overcome.

This is a tough draw for me; Court cards don't always represent the actual people described by their traits. I use the traits mainly when setting aside a "Querent" card for a reading.  Also, when I see Jacks and Queens (or any Court) of the same suit falling together it often indicates a surprise or unexpected action.  Coupled with the 9 (Changes) of Spades (Troubles), it tells me to be on my guard because anything could happen today!

No comments:

Post a Comment