Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Argument -- Wee Daily Three

Wow, maybe I should think twice about publicly posting my daily card draws, these little pulls are about airing the little "discussions" my husband and I always have concerning finances at the end of the month!  Anyway, let's get started.  I'll break it down into worksheet format like I did yesterday so that you can see the entire flow unfold.

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

R, B, B - A fair beginning steadily worsens and turns foul.

Rule 2 - Suits:

D, C, S - A financial (D) problem that you will work out of (C), but slowly (S).

Rule 3 - Numerology;

10, 2, 6 - Ends (10), Exchanges (2), Paths (6).

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

10 of Diamonds - Financial independence; Closing a deal; Large sum of money
2 of Spades - Arguments; Separation; Conflicts
6 of Clubs - Steps towards a business goal; Learning

Outcome:
Another argument (2S) about a larger financial issue (10D) that, with a little effort (6C), will be worked out.

This draw is, again, a reflection of yesterday's issues surfacing again.  For me, cards will come up over and over again until the issue is resolved.  In yesterday's case, I had paid the utilities twice. Today, I forgot to pay the car payment.  Thank goodness for 24-hour internet banking, with a few button-pushes, all was right in our world again!  Here is a great example of that little "not always" with red being good and black being bad I talked about in an earlier post.  Clubs ending a trio aren't really or always that bad, it just means that a little work will need to be done to resolve the issue.

Another possibility for these cards could point to a physical separation (2S) due to business (10D) travel (6C).  However, this outcome really doesn't resonate with me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment