Wednesday, August 22, 2012

On My Toes -- Wee Daily Three

I have been thinking a lot lately about going back to school to further my education; there are many choices and directions to choose from.  Looks like I'd better be on my toes and research my options carefully...

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

B, B, B - Beset with troubles and problems.

Rule 2 - Suits:

C, S, C - A problem (S) is overcome (C) at work or on a personal (C) project.

Rule 3 - Numerology:

A, 6, 6 - Beginnings (A), Paths (6), Paths (6)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

A of Clubs - A new duty, task, or opportunity
6 of Spades - Walking away or abandoning something; Cleaning up your life, getting rid of things; Wrong choice, headed in the wrong direction; Difficulties while traveling, an ill-advised journey, or a journey from which no profit comes; Running with the wrong crowd
6 of Clubs - Business trip; Steps toward a business goal; Education, learning, teaching; Reading, books

Outcome:
A new opportunity (AC) must be researched thoroughly (6C) to avoid heading in the wrong direction (6S).

No comments:

Post a Comment