Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Budgeting -- Wee Daily Three

What do you do when cards fall out of the deck while preparing for a reading?  Do you pop them back in the deck and continue shuffling the cards?  Stop the reading and put the cards down for a day?

An interesting thing happened to me today.  Three cards fell out of the deck as I was beginning to shuffle.  Now, cards fall out, it happens all of the time, but a group of three?!  I was taught to read these cards immediately.  Not to second guess, and to read them in the order that they fell out.  So back to my cards.. I had this group of three looking up at me and decided that this would be my wee daily three today.

Cards:



Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

R, B, R - A small delay or problem will be overcome.

Rule 2 - Suits:

D, S, D - A financial (D) problem (S) will be overcome (D).

Rule 3 - Numerology:

5, 2, 8 - The Body (5), Exchanges (2), Thought/Ideas (8)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

5 of Diamonds - Eating; Clothes; Jewelry; Appliances, furniture; Shopping
2 of Spades - Conflict; Argument; Inability to get along; Separation
8 of Diamonds - Thoughts about money or finances; Financial plans, budgeting, how to make ends meet; Computer or other electronic (fire) media used for communication; Electronics in general; Occasionally, a bank, financial planning firm, accounting firm

Outcome:
An argument (2S) about recent purchases (5D) is resolved and leads to a budgeting agreement (8D).

I'm glad that I went with the cards as they fell today, this reading really speaks of an issue that is "in-process"!  I am happy that a resolution is on the way...

*Update 8/8 - This reading was so incredibly accurate it made me catch my breath, especially since I didn't even begin preparations for the reading, say my cleansing prayer, ask the question.. nothing! The cards just fell out of my hand and landed in my lap in a perfect three card fan.  Pure awesomeness.  And yes, all is resolved and happy in family budget-land!

2 comments:

  1. When the cards fall out ,I will write them down and i continue to shuffle and do my reading.I always think that if the jumped cards are really important for that reading/question they will show again in the spread.Sometime I find the jumped cards in the spread,sometime no but even I dont see them again in the same reading...I will read them after,like a extra info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply! I have heard of that method also, that if the cards are meant to be read, they will show up again! I've seen it where a Client did not like the draw, reshuffled, and pulled almost the same cards again. :-)

      Delete