Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Procedural Papers -- Wee Daily Three

I have been trying to help a family member arrange a military memorial service and I just received word that my request for the needed paperwork will be coming our way soon... Why would the cards tell me something I already know?

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

B, B, B - Double, double toil and trouble.

Rule 2 - Suits:

C, S, C - A problem (S) is overcome at work or on a personal (C, C) project.

Rule 3 - Numerology:

2, K, 6 - Exchanges (2), Men and/or Power (K), Paths (6)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

2 of Clubs - A helping hand; Business partnership; A doubling of something or a repeated cycle
K of Spades - A man of very dark coloring or a man of great authority such as a police officer, judge, or military man; A divorced or widowed man; The power to teach others a lesson, to hinder, to do harm
6 of Clubs - Business trip; Steps towards a business goal; Education, learning, teaching; Reading, books

Outcome:
Using research and educational resources (6C), I will be assisting someone with a procedural / military problem (combination of 2C and KS).

No comments:

Post a Comment