Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Hobby -- Wee Daily Three

This is really interesting; recently my Aunt has asked me to help her with researching the genealogy on my father's side of the family.  I never had the time before but have started "digging" a little now that my son is getting older...

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

R, B, R - A temporary delay or problem is overcome.

Rule 2 - Suits:

D, C, H - Money (D) making affairs or activity (C) comes easily (H).

Rule 3 - Numerology:

10, 5, 5 - Ends (10), The Body (5), The Body (5)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

10 of Diamonds - Financial independence; Enough money to get something done; A large sum of money; Sealing a financial deal; Success, in general
5 of Clubs - Exercise; Sports; Hobbies; Craftsmanship (making practical things by hand); Working hard,  nose to the grindstone; Determination
5 of Hearts - Good health; The hand of friendship or a friend; Sexual relations; Enjoyment, entertainment in general

Outcome:
Having the financial means (10D) to support a new hobby (5C) brings great reward and enjoyment (5H).

P.s... I completely forgot to post this yesterday (backdating the post via scheduling) because I spent all of my free time researching on ancestry.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment