Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Contentment -- Wee Daily Three

I opened up a new deck of cards this morning, and don't they feel lovely!  I don't know about you, but after awhile, my cards start to feel a little heavy from a lot of left over energy... so I am going to set my "everyday" deck out to cleanse in the sun and pull my wee daily three with the new deck.

Cards:

Rule 1 - Red is good and Black is bad:

R, R, R, - All is fair and fine!

Rule 2 - Suits:

D, H, H - Enjoying the fruits of one's labor.

Rule 3 - Numerology:

3, 4, J - Growing (3), Stability (4), Messages and/or Youths (J)

Rule 4 - Card Definitions:

3 of Diamonds - A raise in pay; Greater financial security; Profits; Small amounts of money; Concentrating on many little things
4 of Hearts - Emotional stability; An even temper; Fairness; An apartment or summer home
J of Hearts - A youth of medium coloring or dreamy youth; Sometimes a beloved pet; A message from a loved one

Outcome:
A message from a loved on (JH) about growing profits (3D) leads to a feeling of contentment (4H).

Maybe my brother will finally have good news about that real estate transaction we've all been wondering about!

No comments:

Post a Comment